Shared Beginnings at Reid
Learn. Prepare. Support.
Shared Beginnings at Reid is a new program offered free to expectant mothers, fathers and coaches who plan to deliver at Reid.
Program features include:
- Pre-natal classes
- Newsletters with updates between classes
- Lactation services
- Pregnancy massage
- Suite-like rooms with flat screen TV and in-room refrigerator
- Professional photography by Red Barn Photography
- Post-natal support
- Instruction in infant massage
- Infant development class
- Celebration luncheon the month after delivery completes the experience
Participants are invited to attend a series of five classes beginning at 9-12 weeks of pregnancy.
Classes are led by staff from the Mother-Baby Care Center and shared with mothers who are expecting the same month
To register for Shared Beginnings at Reid, fill out the form below:
Required fields are marked with a